Hyderabad is one of the key metro cities in India. If you have a property in Hyderabad (residential or commercial), then you need to pay the tax on it. It is known as the house tax.
The home tax is collected by the municipal corporation to maintain civic supplies like the power, electricity, sewage, drainage, water and more.
The authorized body in Hyderabad is the Greater Hyderabad Municipal Corporation (GHMC).
You can pay the GHMC property tax online if you follow some quick steps. Take a look:
- Land on the official website of the GHMC.
- Feed your PTIN number and click on the button that says ‘Know Property Tax Dues’. Your PTIN number is 10-digit, and older properties in the city are allocated with the 14-digit PTIN number.
- Check the details as displayed on the screen.
- Once you have verified the details, then you can select your mode of payment such as internet banking and credit/debit card. This way, you can complete the GHMC house tax payment online.
- After you have successfully paid the GHMC property tax, you will be showcased with the receipt. You can take a print of the same using your TPIN for future references. You can also take a screenshot of the same and keep it as the soft copy.
You are now aware of the quick ways you can simply make the GHMC property tax payment online. This way, you can save your time and efforts by doing that from the comforts of your homes.
Additional Read : Steps to Pay GHMC Property Tax