Trading Account is your gateway to place buy and sell order in the stock market. Trading Account is an online account that an investor can open through a stockbroker.
How to open trading account?
- To open a trading account, you need to fill an online account opening form with the stockbroker.
- Submit the KYC documents and e-sign the form through Aadhar based OTP.
- In case Aadhar is not linked with your mobile number, you can take a print of the completed form, sign it physically and dispatch it to the stockbroker
Before you open a trading account:
- Check what brokerage is charged by the stockbroker. Brokerage is the fee charged on every buy/sell transaction. Low brokerage will help you increase savings and increase the quantum of investments.
- Also, ensure that the broker you are choosing is stable, trustworthy and you can save your money with it.