If you get substantial rewards from your credit card, it is worth paying an annual fee. On the other hand, credit cards without annual fees offer more benefits over time. These cards can be kept active without incurring additional fees.
Moreover, lifetime free credit cards can improve your credit score considerably if you spend a minimal amount on them and lower your credit utilization ratio. A free credit card can be obtained by applying online on the official website of a preferred bank.
Listed below are some of the best credit cards available in India
- Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank Platinum Plus First-Year-Free SuperCard
- Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank Platinum Choice First-Year-Free SuperCard
- Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank SuperCard
- Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank Freedom SuperCard
- Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank Platinum ShopGain SuperCard
- Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank Platinum LifeEasy SuperCard
- And many more
Benefits of free credit card
- Buying on credit
- Widely accepted payment method
- Interest-free cash withdrawal
- Limitless reward points
- Coverage by insurance
- Assisted travelling
- Cashback and discounts
- Enhance your credit score
Every bank has a different reward scheme or reward system for their customers. Consumers can choose from several types of credit cards on the market depending on their spending habits. Individuals can get a charge-free credit card from a financial institution by applying online. Getting a credit card that fits your spending habits and lifestyle is the most important aspect of using a credit card effectively.