The Telangana property tax is applicable to property owners of residential or commercial property in Hyderabad and other parts of the state.
The Telangana property tax is collected to maintain and develop civic infrastructure supplies like road, water, power, drainage, sewage and more.
If you want to know how to make property tax Hyderabad payment, then you can go through steps in this quick post.
The responsible body for the collection of the property tax in Hyderabad is the Greater Hyderabad Municipal Corporation (GHMC).
Steps to make property tax Hyderabad payment
- Land on the website of the Greater Hyderabad Municipal Corporation (GHMC), and click on the online payment portal.
- Enter your PTIN (Property Tax Identity Number). It will be a 10-digit number and 14-digit if you are an old customer. Once you have entered your PTIN number, you will need to click on ‘Know property tax dues’.
- The details of your property will be showcased on the screen. You will need to verify the displayed information on the screen.
- Once done, you will now need to select a mode of payment as per your wish.
- You can choose credit/debit card, internet banking and other modes.
- After you have made the property tax Hyderabad payment successfully, you will be shown the receipt. Download the same for your reference using the PTIN number.
You are now aware of how to make property tax Hyderabad payment under the Telangana property tax regime.
You can follow the process and pay off your property tax bill in Hyderabad from the comforts of your home.