There are various renowned colleges which provide different MS courses in USA. Among such colleges, the most prominent ones are –
- Princeton University.
- Harvard University.
- Yale University.
- Stanford University.
- MIT or Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
These educational institutions are rated among the best colleges in the world. Most Indian students who apply for such top MS courses in USA also take the support of an education loan against property. There are certain features of this education loan against property, which makes availing a loan beneficial for the borrowers. They are –
- A high value loan amount – A loan against property for education enables a borrower to avail up to Rs.3.5 crore which can easily cover the expenses of overseas education.
- Easy loan disbursal – With such a secured loan, the loan disbursal is easy after verification of documents. Borrowers who fulfil the eligibility criteria can avail the most beneficial loan terms and quickest possible loan disbursal facility.
- Convenient tenor – Tenors for such secured loans range between 2 years and 20 years. With a longer tenor, the EMI gets reduced.
- Documents – Documents required for a loan against property for education are limited only to ID, Address, KYC proof of the borrower, income proof and those related to the property to be mortgaged.
Though higher-education at top institutions abroad can be costly, a secured education loan can easily assist with the necessities of a borrower. Make sure you follow a basic guide to post-graduate courses in American universities before applying for such institutions. Refer to leading lenders for the most beneficial loan terms.
Must Read : What is the best college to study engineering?