The ICAI (Institute of Chartered Accountants of India) along with the Professional Development Committee has made the overall process of registering a CA firm quite simple and seamless. With the instant process, the registration process will take only 24 hours.
If you are looking for solutions on how to register CA firm for yourself, you can head to the official website of the Professional Development Committee to start with the registration process.
Now, with the ease of the online registration, the end users can easily obtain the FRN –Firm Registration Number. This helps in saving a lot of time. You can head out to the official website to start over the registration process. Here are some of the steps to start with the registration process for your CA firm:
- Click on the option “Get FRN within 24 hours.”
- Select the option “New User Registration” on the new page.
- Enter the date of birth and membership number
- Click on the option “validate.”
- For logging in, create a username and a new password. Log in to the same by entering the OTP (One Time Password) sent to your registered phone number.
- Upload the scanned copy of your passport-size photograph and signature.
- Choose the option “registration for firm within 24 hours” for registering your CA firm
You can follow the series of steps for registering your CA firm easily online.
Additional read: A Comprehensive Guide To Register A CA Firm In India
Here are other CA loan related useful posts:
|The Important Role Of Chartered Accountant In The Indian Economy|
|Know the role of chartered accountant in Indian Business Economy?|
|Important Tips to Grow CA Firm and Its practice in 2019|
|Here is How to Find the Best Firm for Your CA Articleship?|