You may have come across terms like Fixed deposit, PPF, equity investment, mutual funds and many other related expressions from financial gurus and commercial publishing platforms. These finance-terms are popular among the concerned localities who wish to increase their wealth.
Long term investments are your best bet if you are speculating for a guaranteed return after a destined time period and thus are regarded to be the best saving options.
Accumulating substantial monetary asset can also be achieved through various short-tenured programs that offer a high rate of interest in deposited wealth. Although it offers a vastly generated principal to its investors the India citizens still prefer the long-term investment programmes due to its reliability and guaranteed returns.
Following are some of the highly regarded monthly income schemes preferred by the Indian locals.
- A Fixed Deposit or FD in the banking sector is the safest choice for investment.
- Public Provident Fund (PPP) is a popular platform for its tax-free interest rate granting a solid return.
- Equity Mutual Funds induces investment in equity stocks generating a flourishing return of around 15 to 30 per cent or maybe more depending on the present market.
- Real Estate is an influential sector of investment for being an appreciating commodity and a highly demanding business platform.
- For those who want steady returns Debt Mutual Funds are ideal for them for being less volatile and consequently less risky.
Mostly long term options are chosen as The best investment plan for 3 year, 5 year, 10 years or even more. Therefore, If you are lack the knowhow of how to start with investing in long-term assets, you must acquire some knowledge of long term investments before proceeding with building your portfolio.
Additional read:Top 5 Safe Investments For The Long-term in India