The Maharashtra lottery Housing scheme of 2019 is a popular, affordable housing scheme that aims at offering low-priced housing facility to specific groups of people in Maharashtra. The said scheme has promised to construct over 1300; low-cost houses built as per RERA Maharashtra guidelines to the people of the state via a lottery system.
Here’s how you can apply for the lottery housing scheme –
Step 1. Check the Eligibility
Before applying for the scheme, it is necessary to find out if its eligibility criteria match that of yours. Compare it here-
- Applicants should be 18 years of age or above.
- Applicants must provide a domicile certificate.
- Applicants must possess a PAN card.
- Applicants must have a stable job.
Step 2. Apply for the Scheme
The application process for Maharashtra lottery housing scheme can be divided into these three simple steps –
- Visit its official website and complete the registration procedure by creating a unique username and providing essential details.
- Select the MHADA lottery and scheme option; print the acknowledgement.
- Make an online payment transaction through the website.
Steps to check the results of the MHADA lottery –
To check the MHADA lottery result –
- Go to the official MHADA website.
- Click on the ‘Mumbai Board lottery 2019’ option.
- Click on the ‘Lottery Result’ tab.
- Check the list under ‘MHADA Lottery 2019 winners’.
Applicants should keep track of announcements related to the date of registration for the lottery to be better equipped to apply for the same before the deadline ends or to avail a home loan in advance.