The HSVP (Haryana Sehri Vikas Pradhikaran) launched the HUDA housing scheme in 2019. The current in Haryana is undergoing a revolutionary change. The affordable housing scheme is offering plots to individuals as per their income groups within Haryana’s urban and semi-urban localities.
Much like the other flagship government housing schemes in India, HUDA also aims to aid the financially weaker sections to own a residential property of their own. Here is everything you should about HUDA plot scheme to reap its benefits –
Eligibility Criteria to Apply for HUDA Housing Scheme
- Applicant must be a resident of Haryana.
- Annual household income of the applicant must not exceed Rs. 3 Lakh.
- Must be a Group D employee under the Haryana Government.
- Much not own any plot or house in the state.
Documents Required for Huda Housing Scheme
Applicant must furnish these following documents –
- Self-attested copies of PAN card.
- Passport size photograph.
- Certified copies of the cooperative society resolution and bylaws.
Steps to Apply for HUDA Scheme Online
Follow these steps to apply easily –
- Visit the official website of Haryana Sehri Vikas Pradhikaran and click on the HUDA form.
- After filling up the application form, upload the documents – click on ‘Submit.’
- Select your preferred payment method and make the payment.
- Save the application number and wait for the HUDA application status to get verified.
After verification, you will receive a confirmation of the registration process via email and the contact number provided. Alternatively, you can also opt for an easy-to-avail home loan to meet the financial requirements. Prospective applicants are advised to keep a routine check on their HUDA plot status for developments and other necessary details.
To know more important govt housing schemes, read this: Top Government Housing Schemes in India